San Jose del Cabo
Historic San Jose del CaboDiscover the historic town of San Jose del Cabo, with its warm architecture, traditional art and world-class marina. Our resort is ideally located in the heart of the action.
Why San Jose Del Cabo is worth visiting
There are plenty of reasons why San Jose del Cabo is worth visiting. For starters, the town is located on the stunning southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula, and offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and Sierra de la Laguna mountains. San Jose del Cabo is also known for its world-class golfing, with over 25 championship golf courses to choose from. And if that’s not enough, the town offers a wealth of outdoor adventures, including:
- Swimming and snorkeling – The waters off San Jose Del Cabo are crystal clear and teeming with marine life. Make sure to bring your swimsuit and mask!
- Golfing – There are several world-class golf courses in the area, including Cabo San Lucas Country Club and Puerto Los Cabos.
- Hiking – The Baja California Sur region is full of beautiful hiking trails. Be sure to bring plenty of water and sunscreen!
- Shopping – San Jose Del Cabo has a wide variety of shops, from traditional Mexican markets to high-end boutiques.
- Dining – From casual seafood restaurants to gourmet fine dining establishments, you’ll find something to your taste in San Jose Del Cabo. Many restaurants offer stunning ocean views.
In addition, the town has a rich history and culture, and there are plenty of things to do and see here. Some of the highlights of San Jose del Cabo include:
- The downtown area, which is full of charming colonial buildings
- The Los Arcos National Marine Park, home to some beautiful coral reefs
- The El Chorro Waterfall
- The 18-hole golf course at the Cabo del Sol resort
- The stunning beaches, including Playa Médano and Playa Palmilla