Stone Arch at Cabo San Lucas
The Stone Arch at Cabo San Lucas
The most well-known natural monument in Cabo San Lucas is the El Arco (The Arch). It’s a popular tourist attraction and one you shouldn’t miss while you’re here, located at the extremity of the peninsula.
Why it’s worth visiting the Stone Arch in Cabo San Lucas
The Cabo San Lucas arch is a natural wonder that should not be missed by any visitor to the area. This impressive arch was created by thousands of years of erosion, and is a popular spot for photographers and nature lovers alike. The view from the top of the arch is stunning, and it’s easy to see why it has become such a popular destination.
There are a few reasons why the Stone Arch is worth visiting:
- The arch is a natural formation that is quite unique, and it’s interesting to see in person.
- The arch provides some great views of the ocean and the surrounding area, which is always beautiful to look
- The Stone Arch is located in downtown Cabo San Lucas, which means that there are plenty of other things to see and do in the area as well.
Things to Do at the Stone Arch in Cabo San Lucas
The stone arch in Cabo San Lucas is a natural wonder and should be seen by everyone who visits the area. There are also plenty of other things to do while in Cabo, including swimming, sunbathing, boating, fishing, and more. Here are some of our top recommendations for things to do in Cabo:
- Swim at Medano Beach, which is known for its gentle waves and perfect for swimming
- Sunbathe on Love Beach, which is one of the most popular beaches in Cabo because of its stunning views
- Take a boat tour and see the sights from the water
- Go fishing and try to catch one of the many fish that live in these waters
- Hike to El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, also known as The Arch, for some amazing views
- Eat at one of the world famous restaurants in town like Casa Mexicana or The Office Bar and Grill.
Where is the Stone Arch in Cabo San Lucas?
The Stone Arch is located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It can be found by following the main street that runs through downtown Cabo San Lucas, which is known as the “Malecon”.
The Stone Arch is located next to a park that’s popular with locals and tourists alike. The Stone Arch is a short walk from the Los Cabos International Airport, and about an hour’s drive from downtown San Jose del Cabo.